- JUNE 2014- NTPC
- JUNE 2014- NTPC, INDIA’S LARGEST POWER UTILITY PLACES ORDER ON MSL FOR SUPPLY OF OCTG FOR THEIR FIRST EVER FORAY INTO OIL & GAS EXPLORATION AT CAMBAY ON- LAND EXPLORATION BLOCK.
- MAY 2014
- MAY 2014 – MSL SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERS OCTG ORDERS TO DOWNSTREAM MAJOR GAIL FOR THEIR FIRST OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION PROJECT AT MANNARGUDI EXPLORATION BLOCK, TAMIL NADU.
- 11TH MAY 2012
- 11TH MAY 2012- INDIA'S PREMIER NATIONAL OIL & GAS COMPANY, ONGC LTD HAS AWARDED MSL A US DOLLAR 30 MILLION CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF SEAMLESS CASINGS FOR THEIR CRITICAL OFFSHORE E & P PROJECTS. (11-MAY-2012).
The GI Pipes are generally used for distribution of treated or raw water in rural or urban areas. These pipes are cheaper, light weight and easy to handle.
GI pipes uses:
- Water & Sewage pipes
- Electric poles
- Structural purposes
- Engineering purposes
- Automotive purposes
- Oil and gas transmissions
GI Pipes Manufacture in India
Today Jindal Pipes is synonymous with India’s best Galvanized as well as Black Steel Pipes manufacturer in India since 1970.
Galvanized pipes product features:-
- Higher durability and longevity
- Weld consistency and integrity
- Amenable to rigorous fabrication
- Superior finish and anti - rust coating
- Greater resistance to corrosion
- Superior bend ability, ease of cutting and threading
- Strict adherence to quality standards